About C-N-Do Scotland
Since we started C-N-Do Scotland in 1984, thousands of walkers have experienced something special on our range of Independent walking holidays & Guided walking holidays in Scotland. You say our walking guides and back up team are the best – low key but professional, fun but informative, always helping you to achieve your ambitions & beyond.
Why you'll love coming with C-N-Do
- We're Scotland's longest established walking tour operator, since 1984
- We use only fully qualified, passionate & highly knowledgeable walking leaders
- Your payments are protected under the rules of the EC Package Travel Regulations
- We're committed to low impact, environmentally sensitive tourism
- We're the first Scottish walking tour operator to achieve a GTBS Gold Award
Featured Waking Holidays & Activities
- Name: Cape Wrath & N.W
- Date: 30 July - 6 Aug
- Price: £925p.p
Between Ullapool, the attractive fishing and ferry port, and Cape Wrath, the most north-westerly point of the mainland, lies a unique corner of Scotland. The scenery here is like nothing you have ever seen before.
C-N-Do Scotland is an accredited retailer for Paramo Clothing and accessories. We have a wide range of Paramo Clothing & accessories.
Walk Scotland brochure
Upcoming Holidays & CoursesView Courses
|30 Jul-6 Aug||Cape Wrath and NW Highlands||Highlands & Islands||£925|
|7-14 Aug||Cairngorms Peaks and Passes||Highlands & Islands||-||£899|
|27 Aug-2 Sept||Nevis Sea to Summit||Ways & Trails||£865|
|31 Aug-10 Sept||A Cape Wrath Trail South||Ways & Trails||£1220|
|31 Aug-16 Sept||A Cape Wrath Trail||Ways & Trails||-||£2195|