About C-N-Do Scotland
Since we started C-N-Do Scotland in 1984, thousands of walkers have experienced something special on our range of Independent walking holidays & Guided walking holidays in Scotland. You say our walking guides and back up team are the best – low key but professional, fun but informative, always helping you to achieve your ambitions & beyond.
Why you'll love coming with C-N-Do
- We're Scotland's longest established walking tour operator, since 1984
- We use only fully qualified, passionate & highly knowledgeable walking leaders
- Your payments are protected under the rules of the EC Package Travel Regulations
- We're committed to low impact, environmentally sensitive tourism
- We're the first Scottish walking tour operator to achieve a GTBS Gold Award
Featured Waking Holidays & Activities
- Name: A Cape Wrath Trail South
- Date: 18-28 May 2016
- Price: £1220p.p
An achievable, adventurous, continuous trek, from Fort William to Ullapool, ~130 miles into this 225 miles route; fascinating wild landscapes and ever changing vistas. 10 nights Hostel accommodation & daily support. It's hard to believe there is so much wild, untamed terrain in the UK.
C-N-Do Scotland is an accredited retailer for Paramo Clothing and accessories. We have a wide range of Paramo Clothing & accessories.
Walk Scotland brochure
Upcoming Holidays & CoursesView Courses
|9-15 May||Highland Coast to Coast||Ways & Trails||£795p.p|
|18 May-5 June||A Cape Wrath Trail||Ways & Trails||-||£2195p.p|
|18-28 May||A Cape Wrath Trail South||Ways & Trails||£1220p.p|
|28 May - 5 June||A Cape Wrath Trail North||Ways & Trails||£995p.p|
|6-9 June||Fisherfield Raid||Wild Backpacking||£345p.p|
|11-17 June||Nevis Sea to Summit||Ways & Trails||£865p.p|