- We're Scotland's longest established walking tour operator, since 1984
- We use only fully qualified, passionate & highly knowledgeable walking leaders
- Your payments are protected under the rules of the EC Package Travel Regulations
- We're committed to low impact, environmentally sensitive tourism
- We're the first Scottish walking tour operator to achieve a GTBS Gold Award
Get C-N-Do Scotland brochures & leaflets
- Price: £870 p.p
- Duration: 7 days
7 islands in 5 days; Based in Oban and on the Ross of Mull. Kerrera, Lismore, Luing, Mull, Iona, Staffa, Erraid - they’re all different, special and unforgettable. Easy paced strolling will allow us to absorb the character, store the views, and create memories. You’ve just got to go there.
- Price: From £895
- Duration: 8 days
A 7 night island hopping adventure combining walking and / or cycling, with Scottish Malt whisky. The flexible itinerary allows you to choose the balance between walking and sightseeing and includes some lively ferry crossings as well.
- Price: £1145 p.p
- Duration: 10 days
From the Butt of Lewis to Vatersay, we explore the islands and experience a fascinating way of life. Starting by staying in a traditional thatched cottage sets the scene to enjoy beaches to die for, wide Hebridean skies, tweed making and Gaelic, history at every turn, a sense of space and time for reflection.