- We're Scotland's longest established walking tour operator, since 1984
- We use only fully qualified, passionate & highly knowledgeable walking leaders
- Your payments are protected under the rules of the EC Package Travel Regulations
- We're committed to low impact, environmentally sensitive tourism
- We're the first Scottish walking tour operator to achieve a GTBS Gold Award
Get C-N-Do Scotland brochures & leaflets
From the Butt of Lewis to Vatersay, we explore the islands and experience a fascinating way of life. Starting by staying in a traditional thatched cottage sets the scene to enjoy beaches to die for, wide Hebridean skies, tweed making and Gaelic, history at every turn, a sense of space and time for reflection.