If you can't find exactly what you are looking for in our programme of guided and independent walking holidays, why not have a holiday personalised to your own requirements?
We are happy to design a holiday or short break specifically to match your own needs. You choose where and when you want to go, what you want to do, and what you want included.
Services we can include in your Specially For You Holiday include:
- Qualified walking guides
- Dedicated support managers
- Accommodation - From camping, through hostels, or guest houses, to 5 star hotels!
- Transport - Private transfers, minibus (or larger) or simply arranging public transport and logistics
- Car Hire
- Meals - at your accommodation or in some cases provided by a member of our own staff
- Arranging additional activities and visits eg: cycling, horse riding, golf, distillery tours, etc.
" Thanks again for the assistance you’ve provided. It makes for a low stress holiday!" GW
Family Get Together in the Wintry Highlands
Fun in the fluffy white stuff of the winter Highlands; fine accommodation, fun challenges, great laughs. Try walking through it, sliding down it, following animal tracks in it, snow-shoeing across it.Make an Enquiry
Golf on the Edge
Play 5 different courses (3x9 and 2x18) in the Outer Hebrides (Islands on the Edge) - Barra, Askernish, Benbecula, Scarista, and Stornoway - all very different, variously challenging and all dramatically scenic. Stay in the best places; non-golfing partners go walking, visiting or chilling; Fly in to Barra, landing on the beach, if you want, and out from Stornoway, or sail there and back.Make an Enquiry
Friends and Colleagues 'Walk a Way' or 'Bag a Peak'
It's good to be together. First or last Munro - we can make it memorable. West Highland or some other Way perhaps start and end with a 5 star hotel.Make an Enquiry