How to Book your activity:
Due to our small groups (sometimes a maximum of 6) our walks can book up very quickly, so we recommend booking as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. You can do this securely online or by phoning our office during office hours. Payment is required at the time of booking. If you need to cancel, provided you give us 5 working days notice, a refund will be made. All bookings are accepted on the basis of your agreement to our booking conditions. Very occasionally due to circumstances beyond our control or insufficient numbers we may have to cancel a walk.
Once we receive a confirmed booking from you, we will advise you of the meeting time. If you book online, you will receive an email and receipt within a few days plus any other essential information.
- Cash, Cheque / postal order payable to C-N-Do Scotland Ltd
- Maestro (Switch) / Visa Debit (Delta) debit cards
- Visa / MasterCard credit cards
Outdoor activities are potentially hazardous and although, C-N-Do takes due care to minimise risk to clients, a certain level of responsibility must fall on each participant for his / her own personal safety in the outdoors.
In addition, it is your duty to dress and equip yourself appropriately, to inform the leader if concerned about any situation during the activity, or of any personal medical or health condition which may be affected by being active, and to abide by the instructions of the leader during the course of the activity. We reserve the right to alter activities and locations for reasons of weather, safety or local access situations.
- Walking Grade 1 & 2 - 1 leader to 13 participants
- Summer Walking Grade 3 & 4 - 1 leader to 10 participants
- Winter Walking Grade 3 & 4 - 1 leader to 6 participants
- Scrambling (eg. Aonach Eagach) - 1 leader to 5 participants :other scrambles possibly 1 to 3.
These are maximum numbers per leader. Our groups are often smaller due to other limiting factors.
These are the booking conditions for our Daywalks.