West Highland Way Independent walking holiday
This is one of C-N-Do’s specially crafted slow travel tours, using public transport and your own energy to get to know Scotland.
With lots of choices for walking, cycling and generally good old fashioned exploring, you will get to know and love the areas and communities you pass through.
Enjoy, and come again or tell your friends. Slow travel - the only way to holiday in Scotland.
About The West Highland Way
The West Highland Way is one of the World’s classic long distance routes. A fantastic introduction to walking in Scotland or a long term ambition, whichever this is, the Way is an achievable walk for any reasonably active person.
Each day’s walk has a different feel, differing landscapes, and makes for wonderful memories.
[Trips at short notice or during peak times may be more costly. Please ask for a quote].
Please Note: This tour starts in Milngavie, on the outskirts of Glasgow and finishes in Fort William. Travel tickets or extra nights can be provided. Just let us know exactly what you want.
Tours commencing May 2017 are not available, sorry
- A journey along Scotland's most well known long distance path, 96 miles from Glasgow to the foot of Ben Nevis.
- Each day you walk through different landscapes and through grander and grander scenery.
- For those new to Scotland, a fantastic introduction to the walking opportunities we have to offer.
- Stunning scenery and an amazing achievement
- Island studded Loch Lomond
- Conic Hill
- Loch side oak woods
- Wide Strathfillan
- The mighty mountains and wide lonely expanses of Rannoch Moor
- The Devil's staircase and winding descent to Loch Leven
- Beautiful birch woods and the rugged Lairig
Make a booking
1 person per booking in a single room. (Single room supplement included)
2 or more walkers:
Minimum 2 people per booking based 2 sharing. (Single room supplement extra £60 per person)
(2 or more)