Island Hop Walking & Whisky Independent walking holiday
This is one of C-N-Do’s specially crafted slow travel tours, using public transport and your own energy to get to know Scotland.
With lots of choices for walking, cycling and generally good old fashioned exploring, you will get to know and love the areas and communities you pass through.
Enjoy, and come again or tell your friends. Slow travel - the only way to holiday in Scotland.
About The Island Hop Walking & Whisky
If you want to do an island hop, walk and / or cycle, and have a passing interest in Scottish Malt whisky, then this 7 night holiday is the tour for you. The flexible itinerary allows you to choose the balance between walking and sightseeing to meet your own aspirations. Combine this freedom with some lively ferry crossings to really savour the tangle of the Isles.
Please Note: This tour starts and finishes in Glasgow.
- Island hopping Arran and the Southern Hebrides
- Explore Arran, Scotland in miniature
- Visit and sample many varied island whisky distilleries on Islay and Jura
- White sandy beaches and rough rocky shores
- Walk and explore 3000 and more years of history
- Option to cycle island tracks and roads
- Seals and seabirds galore
- Go eagle spotting
- Lots of fresh air and wide open skies
Make a booking
1 person per booking in a single room. (Single room supplement included)
2 or more walkers:
Minimum 2 people per booking based 2 sharing. (Single room supplement extra. Please see details for each trip)
(2 or more)