West Highland Way Highlights Independent walking holiday
This is one of C-N-Do’s specially crafted slow travel tours, using public transport and your own energy to get to know Scotland.
With lots of choices for walking, cycling and generally good old fashioned exploring, you will get to know and love the areas and communities you pass through.
Enjoy, and come again or tell your friends. Slow travel - the only way to holiday in Scotland.
About The West Highland Way
If you just have a few days to spare but want to savour some classic walks then this West Highland Way Highlights tour is for you; a fantastic introduction to walking in Scotland. Each day’s walk has a different feel, differing landscapes and makes for wonderful memories.
Please Note: This tour starts in Crianlarich and finishes in Fort William.
- Explore the fantastic northern section of the West Highland Way, 50 miles from Crianlarich to the foot of Ben Nevis.
- Each day you walk through different landscapes and through grander and grander scenery.
- For those new to Scotland, a fantastic introduction to the walking opportunities we have to offer.
- Stunning scenery and an amazing achievement
- Wide Strathfillan
- The mighty mountains and wide lonely expanses of Rannoch Moor
- The Devil's staircase and winding descent to Loch Leven
- Beautiful birch woods and the rugged Lairig Mor
- First views of Ben Nevis and journey's end.
Make a booking
1 person per booking in a single room. (Single room supplement included)
2 or more walkers:
Minimum 2 people per booking based 2 sharing. (Single room supplement extra £60 per person)
|Option||Price||SRS||Select start date|
(2 or more walkers)