C-N-Do strives to make its activities and premises as accessible as possible. We are keen to hear from individuals or groups who have specific access needs and requirements.
In accordance with part four of the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, this website has been specifically designed in order to be accessible to as many users as possible.
As established in the World Wide Web Consortiums (W3C) Web Accessibility Initiative (WIA), this website complies fully with the Priority 1 checklist, and the majority of those of Priority 2 and Priority 3.
- All pages on this site validate as HTML5
- All pages on this site are WCAG approved, and comply with all priority 1, 2 and in most cases 3 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
We have assigned the following access keys to assist in navigation on this website. Whilst we realise that they do not work consistently in every browser, they are of benefit to some audiences.
- Skip Navigation: Access Key + S
- Home page: Access Key + 1
- Sitemap: Access Key + 3
- Accessibility Statement: Access Key + 0